At New Life we take worship and the preaching of the word seriously. We also value the great historical tradition of the Church. But that doesn’t result in a cold, sterile environment. Think of a family with ancient and wonderful traditions, gathered around a table and a roaring hearthfire. The content is deep and rich. The food and drink exquisite. But the atmosphere is warm and inviting. That’s New Life.
- Our services are liturgical, which means they are filled with the Bible and are intentionally designed.
- We have the Lord’s Supper every Sunday.
- Every week you will hear an expository sermon, explaining a Bible passage and applying it to your life.
- Worship services last about 75 minutes.
- We sing a diversity of hymns and songs that ancient and modern.
- There is no expectation on what you should wear. Come as you are!
- We have a skilled professional nursery worker as well as children’s programming during the sermon.
- We are very family friendly!